My core competencies
- CSS, SCSS
Backend & BFF
- .NET Core
- Spring Boot (Kotlin)
- IDM, Keycloak & OAuth2
Data & Events
- SQL & good database design
Software Solutions Architect
My goal is not to develop complex software, but to provide the best solution to my customers problems.
I enjoy working with professional teams, solving customer needs.
I’m a software architect & developer with a focus on web application development. Over the years I have gained experience in using multiple technologies in both, front-end and back-end. I deliver working, high-quality solutions and components on task level and on system level. Technologies that I have used and feel comfortable working with include Angular, React, TypeScript, .NET, Spring Boot, OAuth/IDM, *SQL, Kubernetes, Messaging and many more.
08/2022 – today: Software for management & monitoring of power plants from renewable energy sources
Development of microservices and an Angular based frontend to manage maintenance, performance and other aspects of photovoltaic power plants, wind parks, hydro-power plants and battery systems.
11/2020 – 07/2022: Building a software platform for German banking startup
Working with the customer in-house team on the development of a new platform for handling various financial products in the area of debt certificates for large investments, managing the entire workflow of the investment process matching investors and borrowers.
For me this project was split into two phases: First I joined the customer as the lead-developer of a team with my employee GFT for 1,5 years, then continued working for the customer after becoming a freelance software engineer.
Spring Boot (Java and Kotlin)
07/2019 – 10/2020: Car leasing flows for financial services of major German car manufacturer (via GFT)
Development of various front-ends and integration to existing enterprise back-end systems in the realm of car financing.
AWS Services, Lambda, DynamoDB
04/2015 – 06/2019: AXOOM GmbH
Startup founded by TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
Software-Developer, Lead-Developer, Software-Architect, Team lead
Development of an industrial IoT platform as a founding member
- Portal to integrate applications provided by app partners
- Multi-tenant Identity Server with fully automated setup of new customers, management of users and permissions
- App-Store with automated provisioning of new customers and applications based on Kubernetes using services on Kubernetes custom-resources (CRDs)
- Platform monitoring with detailed metrics using Prometheus and Grafana
- Development and management of a Developer portal to support the development and the integration of external and internal applications into the platform
- Development of Sample-applications and support of partners working with the platform integration
Google Cloud, GKE
2008 – 2015: webix solutions GmbH
Starting as a working student in 2008 I continued working at webix until 2015 on various projects for multiple customers.
- B2B Auctioning platform for refurbished hardware
- Marketing platform for cashback campaigns
- Stock exchange order management application
- Stock exchange fraud detection rules
- Certification software to support the process to certify the sustainability of buildings based on an editable set of rules
.NET, ASP.NET, C#
WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
2009 Software Engineering Diploma
In 2009 I finished studying “Software Engineering” at the Stuttgart University.