11/2020 – (until today) Building a software platform for German banking startup (via GFT)
In my current main project, we are supporting our customer with a small development team responsible for some of the micro-services building a new platform for various financial products.
Spring Boot (Java and Kotlin)
07/2019 – 10/2020 Car leasing flows for financial services of major German car manufacturer (via GFT)
Development of various front-ends and integration to existing enterprise back-end systems in the realm of car financing.
AWS Services, Lambda, DynamoDB
04/2015 – 06/2019 AXOOM GmbH
Startup founded by TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
Software-Developer, Lead-Developer, Software-Architect, Team lead
Development of an industrial IoT platform as a founding member
- Portal to integrate applications provided by app partners
- Multi-tenant Identity Server with fully automated setup of new customers, management of users and permissions
- App-Store with automated provisioning of new customers and applications based on Kubernetes using services on Kubernetes custom-resources (CRDs)
- Platform monitoring with detailed metrics using Prometheus and Grafana
- Development and management of a Developer portal to support the development and the integration of external and internal applications into the platform
- Development of Sample-applications and support of partners working with the platform integration
Google Cloud, GKE
2008 – 2015 webix solutions GmbH
Starting as a working student in 2008 I continued working at webix until 2015 on various projects for multiple customers.
- B2B Auctioning platform for refurbished hardware
- Marketing platform for cashback campaigns
- Stock exchange order management application
- Stock exchange fraud detection rules
- Certification software to support the process to certify the sustainability of buildings based on an editable set of rules
.NET, ASP.NET, C#
WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
2009 Software Engineering Diploma
In 2009 I finished studying “Software Engineering” at the Stuttgart University.